"SR LTD" Company
Artema St. 19/61
SIEMENS PROGRAMMING TOOLS
To place an order for equipment, please fill in the following form form
SIEMENS PROGRAMMING TOOLS
- Metal case with increased resistance to electromagnetic influence, vibration and oscillation.
- Extension handle for handling of programming tool.
- Effective lithium-ion battery, providing durable off-line operation of programming tool.
- Powerful lithium-ion battery (6.6 Ah) for provision of durable off-line operation of programming tool;
- Easy replace of programming tool, placement under removable cover at the bottom of case.
Battery capacity reduces after each charge-discharge cycle or as a result of storage at extremely high or low temperature. This means that as time passes, off-line operation of programming tool reduces. At normal operation accumulator battery service life makes 6 months from the date of purchase of programming tool.
Replacing of accumulator battery by a new Siemens battery is recommended every 6 months of operation.
Technical characteristics of SIEMENS programming tool:
- Motherboard with microprocessor Intel Pentium M of current version.
- Random access memory with capacity 512 Mbyte or 1 GB.
- Hard drive with capacity 60 or 80 GB.
- 3.5" drive 1.44 Mbyte.
- DVD-ROM/CD-RW or DVD-R/RW.
- 15" TFT-display, resolution 1024х768 or 1400х1050 dpi, AGP-graphic, with dynamic video memory and external display connection port (1600х1200 dpi, 75 Hz).
- Ergonomic keyboard with laser key marking and precise touchpad.
- Interface for memory cards, microcards programming, and EPROM-modules SIMATIC S5 (through the adapter).
- One COM interface (V.24 and TTY) for communication with SIMATIC S5.
- One MPI/PROFIBUS DP interface with maximum data transfer speed 12 Mbps for communication with SIMATIC S7 (CP 5611 - compatible).
- 4 USB- interfaces V2.0.
- One Ethernet interface 10/100 Mbps for connection to local area network or Internet.
- IWLAN Interface 2.4 or 5 GHz 802.11 а, b, c standard (not certified for use in Russia).
- One PC card slot.
- One parallel interface (ECC/ECP, 25-pole D-type socket connector).
- 16-bit sound card, two internal speakers, microphone and stereophonic socket telephone.
Delivery set / accessories
- SIMATIC Field PG M programming tool.
- Accumulator battery and AC-power adapter.
- MPI-cable length 5 m for connection to SIMATIC S7.
- Junction module for cables connection.
- Operating system Windows 2000 or Windows XP Professional with backup compact disc.
- Preinstalled SIMATIC software. Depending on order it can include the following:
- STEP 7 Professional (STEP 7 + S7-SCL + S7-GRAPH + PLCSIM) + STEP 7 Micro/WIN + STEP 5
- STEP 7 Professional (STEP 7 + S7-SCL + S7-GRAPH + PLCSIM) + STEP 7 Micro/WIN
- STEP 7 + STEP 7 Micro/Win + STEP 5
- STEP 7 + STEP 7 Micro/Win
- Product information.
- Compact disc with backup copies STEP 5, STEP 7, STEP 7-Micro/WIN-32, hardware drivers, electronic equipment guide book and programming tool software.
- Compact disc with installed software image for quick system recovery.
- Cable for power connection (national version).
- Backpack for programming tool handling.
- If preinstalled software pack includes STEP 5, then delivery set additionally includes the following:
- connecting cable, length 5 m for connection to SIMATIC S5
- adapter for EPROM-memory modules programming SIMATIC S5
When necessary, you can optionally order:
- External color display, printer and connecting cables.
- Additional SIMATIC software.
- Ultraviolet data deletion unit from EPROM-memory modules S5.
- RAM memory expansion modules.
- Optical mouse with USB-interface.